View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 07:44 AM   #20
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
So, after a while, I came back and did the update of the megapackage. Now - I'm sorry to say - I have the same problem with these applications anymore:

Minipad
Toolbox

The message: "The '*application-name here*.desktop' application cannot be opened. Possibly the application ist already open. Close it first and try again."

No Problems with:

FBReader
MultiCal
rxvt
stardict
RunDebug

For me -as the results of my superficially debugging tries - it looks like the application could not be found. e.g. meaning that there is my be a problem with the directory structure.
As a I posted before: cd /media is not possible, "no such file or directory"

***EDIT: One Hour Later

RunDebug is running! HIP HIP...
A change in the desktop-file at the exec-line was necessary:

Exec=/media/mmcblk0p1/Programs/_lua/bin/lua /media/mmcblk0p1/Programs/_lua/scripts/run_debug.lua
instead of Exec=/media/mmcblk0p1/Programs/_lua/scripts/run_debug.lua

Now I could have tested MiniPad and Toolbox. Both shows the same problem:

sh: /media/mmcblk0p1/Programs/tests/_code/minipad.sh
: not found

BTW - is it possible to make the "selection"-window (where you select path or the program) bigger in RunDebug? It is veeery small...

Last edited by ThR; 07-20-2010 at 08:59 AM.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote