View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 08:16 AM   #15
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
Don't wanna buy my ebook 'cause you can't email it around? That's OK with me.
Good, then I saved that money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
As far as which DRM scheme? Both my (ebooks) will be available on Barnes and Noble and Amazon and I really don't think there is a device out there that doesn't cover those two "schemes." Buy it as a Kindle and you can put it on your phone, Kindle, Droid, or iPad. Probably all at the same time.
See my comment above (note the smiley). Good for you that you will make your book available on several devices.
Norway don't. Since I chose to buy a Kindle, I'm not "allowed" to by Norwegian books (DRM-screwed-up epubs). In short, Norwegian publishers do not want my money. I refuse to by an insanely expensive (US$400) ereader just to read insanely expensive (US$50) Norwegian books. The reason for the high ebook price? D.R.M!