View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
Hoyt Clagwell
Not an Addict
Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The blue one next to the fish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVash View Post
I just recently tried to open Stanza on my iTouch and it doesnt work. I have no idea why but Id assume this happened with a software update. Anyone know any apps I can use to read EPUBs on my iTouch now?
What version of IOS are you using. The following via Wikipedia may help.

Quote:
On 10 November 2011, Stanza for iOS was updated to version 3.2, fixing iOS 5 incompatibility problems. While the previous version of Stanza was incompatible with iOS 5, Stanza 3.2 is incompatible with earlier versions of iOS.
Hoyt Clagwell is offline   Reply With Quote