View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I need to get a handle on this.
I am working on a huge series.
Rather than make Multiple series, one for each Sub Series
I chose to make the Integer the Sub-series and the 2 digit after the decimal, the volume.
12.34-title-name is my goal

Ideas anyone?
Fortunately for me my need is small and I just hand edited the file names on my daughter's jetBook-lite.

I hope someone is able to help solve this for you. I know it would be a great benefit to anyone labeling the short stories that go with series by using the digits to the right of the decimal point to keep them in their proper spots.

Good Luck!
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote