View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine6855 View Post
I love technology but I am clueless when it comes to software. How does a fairly intelligent person who does not do computer programing make this script work to change Mobi drm to be readable on Kindle. I have put in an order for the device but it will be 4-6 weeks before it arrives. Plenty of time to convert the legally purchased Mobi books I have to work on Kindle. I still have v.6.0 mobi reader on one computer so maybe it will tell me the Kindle PID. However, if that doesn't work, what to do.

I have a pc with XP. What do I need to do to make theses work? can someone programming illiterate do this?
first you need the ID from the Kindle so you can't even start yet.

Dale