View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 08:59 PM   #1
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Helper script to load books into fbReader?

Hi,

I love fbReader. I particularly like the fact that I can read part of an HTML book and come back to the same place after a break.

However, I have tons of HTML books (as well as a couple of other formats that fbReader can read) and I have them sorted into directories by author name and then by filetype. fbReader won't automatically load them because they're distributed through so many directories and because it doesn't know how to automatically get the author name. Does anyone know of a helper script that could scrounge through these directories recursively and build an fbreader library file of all the readable books within, preferably including the directory as the author's name? (If the script is in perl or shell script, I could probably tweak that part.)

Thanks!
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote