View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 12:38 PM   #10
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
--sony software (ebook library) took a while to figure out. I kept erasing files on the reader by accident (while 'syncing') until I turned off auto-syncing and just dragged what i wanted manually (within the software). Its not like palm pilot syncing where you can tell it what direction to sync in. The "collections" feature is nice, gives a basic way to create 'folders'. Nested folders would have been nicer.
Sony's software is horrifically bad, on Windows and Mac - you're going to want to check out Calibre.
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote