View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 12:50 AM   #18
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I don't shop at the Sony store at all now. I use to for the 1st 6 months I owned my PRS-505, I bought 99% of my books from Sony 1% Lit from BooksonBoard, now I buy 0% from Sony. I buy all my books from Amazon, BooksonBoard, & CyberRead. I buy .azw, .prc, .lit, .epud in the order stated. I remove the drm and load them on both readers.
Same for me.
I've reduced the Sony shop to about 10% of my purchases.
Right now, it's about 50% .azw, 30% .epub and some .prc or even .pdf.
I've got tons of .lits from my former experience with Pocket PCs. But I don't use these anymore and I prefer to purchase my books in a format, which at least can be read on the majority of my readers.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote