Thread: The Hanlin V5
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 06:33 PM   #28
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
From the translation that Zelda_Pinwheel posted:

"V5 Hanlin E-book reader can adjust the brightness to see pictures ... is the cheapest E-INK-screen e-book reader"

I wasn't aware of the ability to change brightness with e-ink

On a separate note, this px posted by Nate the Great shows text that goes to the right and left edges of the screen, with no margins. I've noted this before, but I'm not happy with the margins on the Kindle. With the ability to cover the entire screen with text a 5" screen will hold more text per page than my 6" Kindle.

Michael
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote