View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #21
questionfear
Connoisseur
questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.questionfear once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'm not quite sure I understand how replacing the included images in the Kindle with pictures of my kids is violating any type of copyright?

BOb
I think he was saying that people were using images that were not their families (perhaps everyone was using your family?) and that the publishers shut it down due to copyright concerns.

I don't know that it is a copyright violation in the sense that publishers might care...I don't see Fox breaking my door down for my Lena Heady as Sarah Connor computer background, for example. And Apple certainly has not been sued or charged for giving me the ability to use that picture. And I am not profiting from it. And I would assume the same standards would be the case for the Kindle.
questionfear is offline   Reply With Quote