View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 09:38 AM   #17089
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Reading The Name of the Wind, by Patrick Rothfuss. I originally read this some time ago, but realized when I started to read the second in the series, The Wise Man's Fear, which was sitting in my TBR, that I had really forgotten way too much. So, I'm doing a full re-read, switching back and forth between eBook and audio book, and enjoying it very much. Sadly we're all still waiting for the third book in the series.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote