View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:34 PM   #56
Casey57
Connoisseur
Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3/Kindle Fire/Kindle Touch/iPhone/iPod/iPad
It seems to me that I have always loved (and lived) to read. I cannot imagine my life without it.

The first book that I really remember being enthralled with was Little Women. I also enjoyed Nancy Drew mysteries (and still do! ) And I read a lot of books about the saints since I went to a Catholic grade school. I read my way through that library..... Pippi Longstocking, Heidi, Black Beauty. We read the play A Man For All Seasons in 7th grade and that is one of my all-time favorites to this day.... Love the film too!

And there was a wonderful book with a short story for each day of the year with a wonderful, wise neighborhood grandmother named Mrs Apricot. I wish I could find that book. I loved it.
Casey57 is offline   Reply With Quote