View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #19
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
We have four Fires. We passed on Gen 2 because Gen 1 is still great for us and we want to check out the aPhones. I've used the Surface a lot and I like it. I like the magnetic keyboard and the built in stand. I like that it runs Windows. I like the size and weight. It will be difficult to decide when the time comes.
I should mention that Amazon Prime is the reason this decision will be difficult. If I could swap Netflix for Prime, it would be a no brainer. So far, Amazon's jack-of-all-trades has failed to lure me away from the Master. There's a pull, but my feet remain on planet Netflix. Can't wait to see the aPhone and hope Prime gets better soon!
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote