View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #10
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
I highly doubt that the iPad mini would cost $250 (if it even exists). I believe that it would start at a higher cost, $299 at the bare minimum, more likely $349-$399.

I upgraded my KF v1 for a KFHD 16GB. Best Buy offers $75 as a trade-in value for a KF v1, so it helped reduce the out-of-pocket cost for the HD. In spite of some (Mac OSX-specific connectivity issues) the KFHD is a head-n-shoulders above the v1.

If you like the v1 I think that you'll love the HD.
I think you bring up a good point. Being that the new iPod Touch will start at $299, I'd be very surprised if they offer the iPad mini for $250.

I have an iPad 3 and a KF HD, so I have no interest in the iPad Mini. Although, I bet if they do pop up eventually, they'll sell fast.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote