View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 03:18 AM   #101
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberwock_11 View Post
I bought a PDA to hold all of my medical stuff (at the time most of us in the medical community used PDAs to easily store reference stuff). The PDA had a few ebooks loaded on it and I liked how easy it was to find and read ebooks on it. I started to do research and stumbled onto ebook readers. I bought a Sony PRS-505, learned how to strip the DRM off of my large mobi library, shifted them to Sony's format, and never looked back.
In my, severely limited, experience, medical literature is filled with illustrations and photos. How does that work when you're reading it on an eBook? I find the screen to small for viewing things like that and I can't enlarge it the way I would need.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote