View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #34
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
Yes it is possible to have those parts excluded but I did not because I was not sure everyone would want them excluded. I can make it custom for you that way if you like. I'll pm the zipped file with that suff removed to you. As for the opther thing about many URLs I would like to do it but I do not know how yet. When I have some time to learn I will do it.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote