View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
pb611
pb611 began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 611
E-Mail client (read/send messages) app for PocketBook. or webmail?

hello. i am new to pocketbook. i have bought pb 611 (software compatible with lot of pro models, 360 plus new, 622 maybe...). it is great. i found, that there are lots of third-party apps from community. so:

i am looking for e-mail client app. i wat to compose and send email messages (using wifi connection). and also want to read the mails. idelly using the imap protocol. is there any?

i found one email application on russian forums, but it is providing only the "kindle mail" functionality (automaticaly download email attachments and save it to the reader), not real reading and writing emails.

i want this because i want to read/write mails during travelling. and i found that pocketbook web browser doesnt work with my webmail (yahoo). so if anyone has experience with some (free) webmail, which is usable in the pocketbook web browser, it should be solution. (especially if that webmail supports the //nameassword url... - so i can make special substitution script in applications folder in reader)

p.s.: sorry for my english .)
pb611 is offline   Reply With Quote