View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 10:58 AM   #13
pirl8
Pest
pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Not sure just how we got this thread so far off topic, but at least the O.P. seems to have gotten his books to index:
Actually I don't know what has been indexed. I tried to open the book indexed last (which incidentally was one of the first ebooks i've ever scanned → OCR → ODT → ePub → Sigil/Notepad++ → Calibre → mobi → put on my kindle) and - SURPRISE - it had actually not been indexed at all.

Last edited by pirl8; 05-09-2012 at 11:04 AM.
pirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote