View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 03:15 PM   #6
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Pocket Informant is the app I have relied on for years on several platforms. It is more customizable than any other app on the market -- and I've tried them all. Users are awaiting an update to allow for a manual login to setup syncing with Google calendar. Currently, it simply syncs automatically using the native Android calendar on devices -- something the Fire does not have. For now, it only syncs with Google Tasks.

CalenGoo is a good interim calendar for the Fire (I have it installed) but nowhere near as polished and customizable as PI.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote