View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 06:55 PM   #49
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_of_the_PEs View Post
I know from experience that it practically takes HOT IRONS to get programmers to do the last tedious bits when they see the finish line ahead.
My programmer and I have an understanding - she does her job correctly and I don't shout and scream at her and I sign her 6 monthly bonus cheque - the joys of running the business.

It is also a pity Entourage didn't release an SDK because I can't insist that she tries a fix for some of the problems on my EE.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote