View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:32 AM   #7
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Is the iPod sold in Portugal? If so, you'll be able to access the iTunes store; it's the same store.

I'm not sure about the warranty question; you might well have to return it to the UK or Spain if it went wrong (I imagine Spain would be a lot easier for you). But iPads seem pretty reliable - I honestly can't remember seeing anyone here report problems.
I've read somewhere, wherever you purchase your iPad, it's under Apple's warranty in your country of residence. Not so for the iPhone4.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote