View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:19 AM   #25
Kirtai
Addict
Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-650, iPad, Samsung Galaxy SII (JB), Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
After someone asks you to play a certain CD or show you a certain picture, and you know you have it on your computer but are unable to find it, you'll start to know what "workflow" and "organization" mean.
I have to agree. I've just got on an automation/database driven kick for all my media because I'm sick and tired of doing my computers job. It's vastly better at automatically handling huge amounts of data, what with copious amounts of machine-readable metadata, so why should I have to maintain it by hand?

Finding the right tools is not so easy though.
Kirtai is offline   Reply With Quote