View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #23132
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Black coffee (stirred clockwise in a smooth motion with the concave side of the red and chrome teaspoon facing towards the direction of flow) and a millionaires shortbread on my plate .
I love the description.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
Woohoo, my new dress arrived! We have a new year's reception tomorrow

I'm celebrating with a cup of Roship tea. Lipton
Yay! Photos please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Yes, I am... but I am not a coffee sob. I also hang around a coffee forum so I can put on a good show, but... got Folgers in my cup this morning... to them thats like ummm calling Lipton tea I guess.
*whispers very, very, quietly... I use Folgers decaf coffee late at night*
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I have found that Guinness does help deaden mouth pain - and can be a substitute "food" when you can't chew!
Nice to see you are back home and have found something to help with the aftereffects.

Waiting for my cup of fresh coffee to brew.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote