View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #387
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
*Sigh* I have now noticed, just in the last 3 days, a change in the intensity of the color hues. When I first noticed it, I was hoping that it was just a momentary thing. Nope. When I wake it up to start reading, it looks perfectly fine, but within a minute or two, I start seeing hues. Needless to say, I'm rather irritated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
That happened to my previous PW. It was good when I got it, but after some time developed a lot of intense hues. So strange and frustrating.

Urgh this is kind of depressing news really...
My replacement is still in the "so far so good" category but I've only had it for 10 days so time will tell I guess.

Last edited by Yolina; 02-15-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote