View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 01:04 PM   #30
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
My, oh, my, whatever happened to manual tyhpewriters? I liked the clickety-clack and being able to hit the keys with six pounds of pressure. And whatever happened to typsetting with lead slugs? Ah, the good ole days. And inkwells? How long has been been since you were able to write with ink dipped from an inkwell? And, I really miss crank starters on cars. There was a very tactile experience exspecially if the choke wasn't set properly and the crank kicked back. Ah, yes, the good old days. And why have a lighted screen. Candles work and are so romantic.
You forgot:
Bringing in hot stone for heat in carriages , Getting up in the morning and shoveling coal into the boiler. Hauling ice to the Ice Box

(My typewriter is in the garage, right next to the dot matrix printer )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote