View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 12:52 PM   #28
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
My, oh, my, whatever happened to manual tyhpewriters? I liked the clickety-clack and being able to hit the keys with six pounds of pressure. And whatever happened to typsetting with lead slugs? Ah, the good ole days. And inkwells? How long has been been since you were able to write with ink dipped from an inkwell? And, I really miss crank starters on cars. There was a very tactile experience exspecially if the choke wasn't set properly and the crank kicked back. Ah, yes, the good old days. And why have a lighted screen. Candles work and are so romantic.
Whatever dude I don't know you personally, but it's nice to know there's ONE person on the internet who's never used it to complain since every single new technological change is a major improvement over the last.

Please tell me you installed Windows 8 without a touchscreen on day one and it was nothing but smiles
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote