View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 12:45 PM   #26
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
My, oh, my, whatever happened to manual tyhpewriters? I liked the clickety-clack and being able to hit the keys with six pounds of pressure. And whatever happened to typsetting with lead slugs? Ah, the good ole days. And inkwells? How long has been been since you were able to write with ink dipped from an inkwell? And, I really miss crank starters on cars. There was a very tactile experience especially if the choke wasn't set properly and the crank kicked back. Ah, yes, the good old days. And why have a lighted screen. Candles work and are so romantic.

Last edited by patrickt; 07-03-2015 at 05:30 PM.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote