View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #58
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
How many ebooks does it require to have "knowledge" in this matter according to you ?
While you may have more than me, let me inform you that I actually have 45 ebooks in my reader. Thus making your statement that I have NO knowledge or experience, incorrect. See how easy one gets carried away when expressing ourselves ?
So again don't hold it against me, not if you are sensible. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
I will hold that against someone [you in this case] since you are making statements about things that you have no knowledge of or experience with.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote