View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #46
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
OK - took me approximately 3 minutes to find what you described above. Haven't downloaded them so can't actually verify that they are retail quality (whatever that means).

I will not give any links to their whereabouts for obvious reasons.
Took me 4 seconds to find them in pdb format, they were in the first place I looked. I wasn't going to download them until someone mentioned formatting. The one I got looks okay to me, not really to my tastes but certainly comparable with anything I've bought retail and it would be easy enough to fix if I wanted to read it. It said version 1.3 at the top, so presumably it's had at least some proof reading done on it (which is more than you can say for most retail ebooks).

I won't be giving any links to it either, but here is a picture.

mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote