View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
polossatik
TheBigFish
polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: boox note air / pocketbook 840
Question support for 302 model and term for 903 release

Hello,

just wondering if there is any commitment of pocketbook to keep enhancing the 302 model, I ask this seen there seams to be newer models just around the corner. I assume the 302 will then be replaced by the new models ?

Ideally an "9 inch 302" is what I would like (assuming RSS works ) and I think the 903 should be that model (based on this).
I also saw that the 901 should be out somewhere around July/August , any idea of the time frame for the 903?
polossatik is offline   Reply With Quote