View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #33
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Other than firmware, the EZ Reader is the same hardware as the BeBook.
Is it absolutely the same design? To me, this (in retrospective) would be a "No Go". To some (many?), design of the unit may not be important. After all, it's an ebook reader and as such, BeBook is doing a nice enough job.
For me, I have "feel good" when using any unit. Why has iPod touch been that successful? Usability and iTunes probably have their share. But mainly, I guess, it's because it's simply a "cool" gadget.
Sony's design, in my opinion, is close to perfect. Kindle 2 and Kindle DX aren't that "attractive", but at least they are okay. (Didn't like Kindle 1, though).
BeBook doesn't have a webshop of their own for eBooks, so it's all about the unit itself...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote