View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
This also happens on my T1. This is what I did (with the help of chaley the plugboard developer) to reduce the aggravation:
  • Set up an extra plugboard using EPUB/PRST1 which duplicates your device_db/PRST1 plugboard mapping for {authors}
  • Resent all my epubs to the T1

This extra plugboard will insert your customised author name into each epub during the send-to-device. It won't stop the T1 from throwing away your plugboard info but when it tries to re-extract author data from each epub it will be extracting the same customised value as it just threw away.

These are my two:
Code:
device_db:PRST1 = ([{author_sort}{series:| - | }{series_index:0>2s}] -> authors)
epub:PRST1 = ([{author_sort}{series:| - | }{series_index:0>2s}] -> authors)
Hope this helps

P.S. See this post, post #7 onwards, for a more detailed explanation

Last edited by jackie_w; 11-28-2011 at 04:01 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote