View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #4
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Thanks for the reply. The book I was trying to get to show up was DRM free so that was not the issue. Just was wondering if there was a way to get side loaded books to sync between the Nook and the Nook app like I can do with my Kindle and the Kindle app.

Carol
I tried as well, no luck. I sideloaded books into the Nook App on the Mac with no problem, but the Nook App on the iPhone/iPad doesn't have a "personal items" category like the Mac App. Disappointing.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote