Thread: Seriousness Guide Stones.
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #15
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post
Let's get this clear. I did not state that I agreed with the premise; all I said was that it was a mystery.
Yes, but to me, mysterious artifacts means "created by an unknown people from an unknown culture with an unknown religion for unknown reasons at an unknown time" (with some of those things partially known to some extent.) Not "made by specific craftsman X in the recent past on commission of an anonymous customer."

Sure, it is a "mystery"-- but on the same level and compellingness of mystery as wondering who spray-painted a badly-spelled ethnic slur on the highway overpass last night.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote