View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 12:54 PM   #3
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
$499 gets you a refurbished HP 2710p with one-year warranty. That's without a CD/DVD drive. And there are no hardware buttons on the 2710p for page forwarding--you'd need to use the pen or some attached trackball when reading while lying on your sofa. The newer 2730p has the needed hardware buttons. If you're reading a lot of technical PDFs that you want to mark up, you'd need the pen in hand anyway, and a PDF markup program like PDF Annotator, or a new Evernote/Foxit competitor.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote