View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:33 AM   #18
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
I checked out two different ebooks today, just to see the difference between justified and not-justified on my 6" Kindle. Man...those ragged edges just hurt me so much in a very deep and very personal way. I don't like the way it looks at all. Give me an aligned letters on the right side, I don't care how much space there has to be between each word!

That's what I'd like to say, anyway, but the ebook without justification had something even worse: added white space between each paragraph. Good Lord Almighty, just looking at that for a minute made me want to puke my guts out. And unfortunately, that was a book I wanted to read!
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote