View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:46 AM   #35
s4nder
Connoisseur
s4nder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s4nder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s4nder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s4nder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s4nder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s4nder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s4nder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s4nder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s4nder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s4nder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.s4nder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I haven't had a chance to use a Kindle Touch. Is its screen surface any different from K3/4? Fingerprints easily show up on those and annoy me quite a bit.

I still can't get over how they advertise higher contrast everywhere. "The blacks are blacker and whites whiter." No. Turn the light off and it looks exactly the same as all other Pearl screens. There's no actual contrast difference, the uniform lighting only makes it look like there is. Whatever sells more I guess.

Last edited by s4nder; 09-10-2012 at 06:58 AM.
s4nder is offline   Reply With Quote