View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:17 AM   #1030
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mSSM View Post
Booxtor:

Is there a bug tracker of some sort?

I have reported 2 issues in this thread (the Suspend > Poweroff issue, where the device fails to shutdown properly, and the PDFreader > Resume from Suspend issue, where the reader stops functioning), and I am not sure if you noticed the reports.

I think it would be a lot easier to keep track of issues with that. Maybe I just missed it?
Hi,
I saw your report. The reported issue is quite irregular and not always reproducible. I can confirm the issue, but we are still on it.
All bug reports are collected and most of the bugs will be fixed soon.
Some of the issues are hard to solve because they are caused by third party SDKs (e.g. Adobe SDK)
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote