View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Make Table of Contents?

Is there a way to use Calibre to make a table of contents that I can use on my Sony Reader when I access the Table of Contents function? I want to make it so I can skip between stories (complete works of H.P. Lovecraft) without having to return to the first page and use the hyperlink-style ToC that is there. Just a convenience thing. Thanks in advance if anyone knows.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote