View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 11:05 PM   #3
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I love my devices too much to let them go naked. I just feel more secure when I throw my Paperwhite into my purse knowing it's got a cover to protect it from all the riff-raff in there. (why do I have 3 styluses in my purse, when I don't carry my iPad around with me?). and my daughter made a really cool steampunk cover for the paperwhite anyway.

I just fold the cover back when I read, and it's out of the way.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote