View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:28 AM   #28
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Congratulations on 10 years! I bought my first ereader back in March and somehow stumbled over MR in May while searching for some sort of library management software. I stayed in the Calibre forums at first. When I lost my fear of someday losing my drm-laden books, I hung out in the Reading Recommendations forums. I enjoy the Book Club and have read all winning books and some runners-up. The natural progression led me to the Book Buying Addicts Thread.

I probably spend most time now in the Deals and Freebies forum. Like others, I go to MR every morning right after pouring the heart-pumping cuppa joe. There is still too much to discover to suggest any changes or improvements.