View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #26
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Congratulations, Alex. Here's to another decade!

I can honestly say that without MR, calibre would not exist. It was here that I found a community of like minded people to help with the initial reverse engineering of the first ebook readers and formats, way back in 2006. And lots of encouragement to go on developing calibre from its humble beginnings as libprs500 Without the support and encouragement of this community, the world (for me) would be a very different place.