View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #22
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
Congratulations on Ten years, doesn't time fly?

Ok, favourite section? My favourite section tends to change with the ereader I'm currently using. I use the forum mostly for help and advice on my reader, so that would mean that I'd have to choose either the Sony or, now that I've a Kobo Glo, the Kobo section.

But what about the reading recommendations? I've picked up some great tips from there over the time I've been a member?

No, I'm going to choose the Calibre support section. Without Calibre and the work put in by this forums members in the support forum I'm not sure I'd have stuck with my original Sony ereader as the software was so 'clunky'. Calibre showed me that an ereader could be fun and easy to use.

So long live Calibre, and long live the whole board. You've helped to make my reading experience a joy.