Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #124
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I'm really concerned for Cthulhu. Look at his avatar. It looks like it's from a toddler's board book. "Oh, no!", says little Marc, playing together with little Adrian. "It's a cute little Cthulhu, the Old One! What's on the next page?" "Let me see!", says Adrian. "Is it a poussin? Or maybe a puddle canard eating a little blue-finned poison?" "Can I have its intestines, please?", asks Marc. "I want his intestines!!" Anyway, let's seque safely away from there and move on to the possibility of designing an avatar worthy of Chtu...of Ctuhl...CTHLU...The Old One. Now I'm rather fond of this little number. How about you? It looks mighty scary to me. Imagine that comin' at ya! Anyway, please post your ideas here.

Last edited by vivaldirules; 05-05-2008 at 03:49 PM.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote