Thread: LCD vs. e-ink
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #17
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-reader View Post
I was quite enjoying your post then you go ahead and say something like this.
You are just plain wrong here, I'm afraid to say.
Reading on LCD strains the hell out of my eyes. As I said in my previous post, unless you have some heavy-duty scientific data to back-up such claims, please at least frame such statements by IMHO.
Do you have heavy duty scientific data to support your claims? No. You believe LCD strains your eyes more. The article itself explains what the true cause of your eye strain is. I'm sorry if you don't like what I said, but after a couple years of seeing false information about LCD screen technology, some of us are actually sick of seeing it posted again and again. The FACT is that it is a matter of preference and the LCD eyestrain thing is a myth. I have been saying this for years and will continue to do so. My apologies, sincerely, if that troubles you. I do not try to be abrasive or rude in my posts.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote