View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 02:41 AM   #4
Matthijs
Groupie
Matthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enough

Device: iLiad, DR1000S, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1024
Speaking of which, if anyone has the raw patch file for iRex's [SHELL] hack I'd appreciate it if they could shoot it my way.
Would you be mad if it looked exactly like your SHELL patch? I could of course have done it several different ways, but yours looked like the quick and easy route.
I'd like to acknowledge you for writing it. Sorry about not asking permission, but I was in a hurry and you've not been responsive of my emails lately. If you disapprove, I'll change the package of course. Just let me know.

On-topic: please note that the offer of sending your device (at your cost) to iRex Headquaters in Eindhoven for de-bricking in this context still stands. We all hope that is not needed of course, but just so you know; it might be a tad cheaper than going via regular support channels.
Matthijs is offline   Reply With Quote