View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 01:30 PM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Donations for unbricking dev. Iliads?

Our developers here at the Forum have done a lot of work for the good of the community. As Scotty1024 pointed out, they are constantly walking the thin line between managing to get something done and risking a bricked Iliad.

With this Poll, I'd like to find out how many of us here would be willing to shell out some cash to help a developer who bricked his/her Iliad while trying to make it better for all of us...
As far as I know, the most expensive service package fro the Iliad is 75€. If enough people participate, this price could easily be paid through donations...or so I believe. With this kind of safety net, maybe one developer could try something he wouldn't dare otherwise and thus perhaps make a breakthrough discovery...who knows.
The exact terms for this whole deal would of course still have to be decided.

Thanks.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote