View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:52 AM   #159
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I updated the dead link in the tools index wiki with this new merged thread. I wonder what other broken links the thread merge created.
Thank you. I asked the moderator specifically about re-directing the dead thread link to this thread, but was told it couldn't be done. I don't know why you couldn't replace the dead thread with a single post that points to this thread, though. I would think that would be a very common need whenever threads are merged, so I'm a bit puzzled it can't be done.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote