View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #105
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
Buggins,

The formatting of the TXT files is very good. What specifically are you looking for to determine the chapter breaks, etc., and do you have anything in place to force a separate "title page" with the book name and author before the chapters begin?

I would like to know as I usually convert my various sources to TXT prior to reading and any tricks you may have in place for formatting would be good to know.

Thanks.
There are several TXT formatting styles recognized by Cool Reader.
A few examples:
1) Preformatted text. Paragraphs are delimited by empty line or by first line indent. Headings are centered.
2) One paragrph per line. Headings delimited with empty lines.
3) Paragraphs delimited by empty line. Headings delimited by doble empty lines.
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote