View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 10:20 AM   #44
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I liked the article - it very closely mirrored my own experiences with my Sony 505 and the Droid. I do have the lightwedge cover on the Sony, which makes low-light reading easier, but the Droid really shows its strengths at night.

Personally, if I were to pick just one device for reading it would be the Sony hands down.

However if I were to pick just one device - the Droid would win for its greater functionality. It's not as good for reading, but it's better than my PDAs - and the other capabilities make up for it.

I think I'd feel the same way about the iPad, but I'm not sure. What I really want is the Android answer to the iPad.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote